Safety 24/7 — Industrial Vending Stations Provide Ready Access To Essential Gear
(4th Quarter 2018)
One of the Vecellio Group’s Florida-based companies now has industrial vending stations at many of its locations, allowing workers to access a wide range of safety and job site gear at any time using their employee and job details. The vending stations at Ranger Construction provide access to job gear outside normal requisition channels and hours. The machines also allow real-time inventory control for faster restocking, while reducing front-office paperwork.
Read about this and more in our latest VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning publication, including recognition of 25 long-term employees celebrating career milestones. Six are from White Rock Quarries, with a combined total of 160 years of service!
Click the image or the links below for a variety of articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Safety 24/7: Workers Gear Up At Vending Stations
- Vecellio & Grogan Awarded 25-Mile WV-10 Project
- A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr: Dedicated Teams Build Group’s Success
- Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor Making Good Progress On Variety Of Projects
- Family Foundation Scholarships Help Students Reach Educational, Career Goals
- Vecellio Group Honors 25 Service Award Recipients With Combined 650 Years Of Service
- Vecellio Group Proudly Recognizes All Employee Anniversaries of Five or More Years
- Ranger Employees Pick Up Gifts For Putting Safety First
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, In Memoriam
- Vecenergy’s SFPS Rebuilding Infrastructure to Support Major Expansion at Port Everglades
- Vecellio Group Contact Information
- Vecenergy Retrofits Tank For Biodiesel In Albuquerque