Vecellio Group’s Solid Year Paced By White Rock’s Steady Performance
(3rd/4th Quarter 2019)
After a solid year in 2019, the Vecellio Group is well-positioned for the new year, led by the steady performance of White Rock Quarries. A decade ago, when limestone sales slowed during the economic turndown, the quarry nevertheless posted respectable returns as a well-run, low-cost producer. Today, White Rock is performing even more admirably, as volumes have continued increasing to keep pace with the renewed construction industry. A “Through The Lens” feature provides a look at the quarry, scale house, and sales operations.
Also featured in this issue, Vecellio & Grogan has received its largest contract ever at $146 million, to build a section of bypass in North Carolina, while Ranger Construction, a sister company in Florida, is building 16 miles of rail bed for Virgin Trains USA. We also congratulate our many long-term employees, including 23 who celebrated significant career milestones in 2019. See these items and more in our latest VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning publication.
Click the image at right or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions; Ranger Construction Industries; White Rock Quarries; and Vecenergy, the group’s energy division.
Click the image at right or links below for a variety of articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Vecellio & Grogan Receives $146 Million Highway Job In N.C.
- Ranger Building 16 Miles of Rail Bed For Virgin Trains USA
- Vecellio Group Recognizes 23 Service Award Recipients
- Retirements Around The Vecellio Group In 2019
- Long-Term Employee Anniversaries Acknowledged
- Sharpe’s Plant 4 Has Busy Year, Sets Production Record
- Ranger Earns Quality In Construction Awards From NAPA
- Sharpe, Ranger Maintain Excellence In Asphalt Operations
- Ranger Lands $28.7-Million Airport Job In West Palm Beach
- Progress Continues On Vecenergy’s Port Everglades Berth
- Hal Jones Contractor Awarded Jacksonville, Fla., Pier Job
- Vecellio & Grogan Reconfiguring I-79 Exit Near Weston, W.Va.
- Vecellio Family Foundation Grants $104,000 In Scholarships In 2019
- Safety Is Part Of The Culture At Vecellio Group
- HR News: Promotions, New Hires, In Memoriam
- Vecellio Distinguished Lecture Features Ross Myers
- Vecellio Group Contact Information